The Deal Makers : Singapore Edition
THE DEAL MAKERS NETWORK
PRIVATE INVESTMENT SUMMIT
Education: Why Blockchain is the next BIG Opportunity
Discover how Blockchain has the potential to transform your business for the better. With more and more companies using blockchain technology to reinvent their business, we share with you the investment opportunities that spring forth from this new and upcoming mega trend
WHAT IS THE DEAL MAKERS?
Investor Meetings and Networking Opportunities
Network and form strategic partnerships with companies who develop the technology to disrupt their industries
Partner with industry leaders and vendors who can help in your company's growth path.
Explore Private Equity Investment Opportunities for early stage growth companies
We Curate High Quality Private Equity Projects that meets these criteria:
1) Pre-existing business with revenue and profits and adding another layer of innovative technology to reinvent their business model or disrupt their industry
2) Projects with minimum viable product or working prototype- Get first hand opportunity to invest in the Facebooks, Ubers and AirBNBs of tomorrow who will unveil their project first time at our event.
3) Early startup companies who have major corporate partners secured and pre-contracts signed and are embarking on their growth phase to the next level and are seeking private equity rounds.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Bill is an entrepreneur with 30 years of experience in technology ventures as founder, executive, CEO, board member, chairman, and venture capitalist.
He is CEO of Black Hole, LLC managing a tech venture and real estate portfolio. Bill has a record of launching companies that reinvent online communication. Raised $75 m and $125 m in co-investment with $400 m in liquidity events.
Bill co-founded Timberline Ventures, an early affiliate of the Draper Fisher Jurvetson global venture network (DFJ.com, draper.vc), backer of Baidu, Divx, D-Wave, Hotmail, Skype, SpaceX, Tango and Tesla.
Notable Timberline investments:
- Docutouch, digital signature patent part of Docusign (IPO $8 billion market cap),
- Moving.com, acquired by NASDAQ: MNST (2.5x) 5/2000,
- Sabrix, acquired by Thomson Reuters 12/09,
- Streamcast Networks, Morpheus p2p software downloaded 170 M times in 60 countries, with over 30 million users, moving up to half of all internet traffic at the time.
PAST EVENTS GALLERY
The Deal Makers: Singapore Edition
Half Day Event from 9am-1pm
08:30AM - 9:00AM Registration & Breakfast
09:00 AM - 9:10AM Event Opening Speech
09:10 AM -9:30AM Keynote Speech by Mr Bill Kallman
09:30AM - 11:15 AM Company Showcase with Breaks
11:15 AM -11:30AM Panel Discussion on 2019 Outlook
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Investor Networking with Founders
1:00PM Onwards Lunch and 1 to 1 Investor Meetings
4:00PM-7:00PM Afternoon High Tea and 1 to 1 Investor Meetings
1 GREAT EVENT
INVITED INVESTORS LIST